Monday, February 14, 2011

THROAT - Channel of Expression

Welcome to my body-wisdom blog. Each day I have picked a body-wisdom card from my forthcoming book "Suzy Prudden's Body Wisdom Book and Cards." Like a Tarot card, Body Wisdom gives you suggestions for the issues of the day and an affirmation to facilitate moving beyond those issues.

THROAT
The Throat Represents The Channel Of Expression.

Life Issues For The Throat Include All The Things You Need To Express

AFFIRMATIONS FOR THROAT ISSUES
(These are to be used if you have physical issues with your throat or if you are having difficulty expressing things that need to be said.)

It's Now Okay To Express Myself – Even The Things I Am Reluctant To Say.

THROAT

The throat represents the channel of expression, it sings. It is also the passage for creativity and the pathway through which ideas travel toward the process of digestion and assimilation. It is the route through which life-giving air reaches the lungs and food and water reach the stomach and is therefore a passageway of life sustenance. Problems with the throat, particularly a sore throat, often indicate that you are not saying what you need or want to say in a given circumstance. Problems in swallowing may indicate that you are having difficulty taking in new thoughts and ideas. A "lump in your throat" indicates overwhelming unexpressed emotion, generally sadness.

When you draw the Throat Card you are asked to look at what you are saying and not saying in a given circumstance. You are also being asked to look at how you are taking in and assimilating creative ideas and suggestions. Are you bringing into your life things that support you emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically? Are you allowing yourself to be nourished by the creative areas you enjoy? Are you aware of an overwhelming unexpressed emotion that you need to deal with? Are you suppressing anger that you are avoiding dealing with? Are you disempowering yourself by failing to speak up and out? Do you feel that your communication skills are lacking? Do you feel that if you speak out that you will hurt someone else? Can you find a way of speaking about yourself, your ideas and desires that will empower you without disempowering others?

To work with Throat Issues ask your Higher Self what you need to know about what you are expressing in your life. Write your question with your dominant hand, write your answers with your non-dominant hand. Throat questions might include, “Am I saying what needs to be said, when it needs to be said?” “Am I swallowing my words?” “What needs to happen in order for me to you allow nurturance to flow into my life?” “How can I treat myself well and inspire others to treat me well too?” Ask the question with your dominant hand, answer the question with your non-dominant hand. Be prepared for some surprising answers. When you have an answer, ask your Higher Self how to use that information to enhance your life. Do not judge the answers. Do not get in your own way with doubts about your ability to do whatever comes to your mind. Simply write down what comes to you. The last question in every question and answer session should be, “Is there anything else I need to know?”

Your affirmation for today is, “It's now okay to express myself – even the things I am reluctant to say.” Write the affirmation on a 3 x 5 card. Carry it with you, rather than posting it somewhere, and read it numerous times during the day. (If you post it, it will soon become invisible to you and you will get no benefit from it.)

To preorder my body wisdom book and accompanying cards so you can do readings for yourself, click here.

Note From Suzy

Last year my Hypnosis / Empowerment Coaching business made over $100,000 and I found I need new coaches to handle my client load.

To learn more about my February 2011 Hypnosis/Empowerment Coaching Certification Course click here

No comments:

Post a Comment