Friday, February 11, 2011

CELLS - Building Blocks of Life

Welcome to my body-wisdom blog. Each day I have picked a body-wisdom card from my forthcoming book "Suzy Prudden's Body Wisdom Book and Cards." Like a Tarot card, Body Wisdom gives you suggestions for the issues of the day and an affirmation to facilitate moving beyond those issues.

CELLS
Cells Represent The Building Blocks Of Life.

Life Issues For Cells Include Whether You Are Paying Attention To The Building Blocks of Your Life – These Include Food, Exercise, Work, Play, Relationships – Whatever Contributes To Your Full And Healthy Life.

AFFIRMATIONS FOR CELL ISSUES
(These are to be used if you have physical issues with cells and if you have neglected any of the building block areas of your life.)

It's Now Okay To Live Life My Fully And Joyously.

CELLS

            Cells represent the building blocks of life. Every part of you is made up of different cells and every cell has a different function. The building blocks of your life include health, food, work, play, relationships, family, exercise, rest and sleep.

When you draw the Cells Card you are being asked to look at the way you maintain pay attention to all the fundamental parts of your life, making certain that you are not successful in one area at the expense of other areas. In order to have a full and meaningful life you want to be certain that you go out of your way to provide activity and action in every part of your life.

To work with Cell Issues ask your Higher Self what you need to know about how you can be sure to include areas you may have been neglecting in your life. You do this by writing your question with your dominant hand and writing your answer with your non-dominant hand. Your question can be as simple as, “What do I need to know adding more time for play in my life?” or “more time with my family,” or “healthier food” or “exercise.” Ask the question with your dominant hand, answer the question with your non-dominant hand. Be prepared for some surprising answers. Do not judge the answers. Do not get in your own way with doubts about your ability to do whatever comes to your mind. Simply write down what comes to you. The last question in any right hand/left hand session should always be, “What else do I need to know today?”

Your affirmation for today is, “It's Now Okay To Live Life My Fully And Joyously.” Write the affirmation on a 3 x 5 card. Carry it with you, rather than posting it somewhere, and read it numerous times during the day. (If you post it, it will soon become invisible to you and you will get no benefit from it.)

To preorder my body wisdom book and accompanying cards so you can do readings for yourself, click here.

Note From Suzy

Last year my Hypnosis / Empowerment Coaching business made over $100,000 and I found I need new coaches to handle my client load.

To learn more about my February 2011 Hypnosis/Empowerment Coaching Certification Course click here

To preorder my “Body Wisdom” book and cards so that you can ask your own questions click here

No comments:

Post a Comment