Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Body Wisdom Daily Reading October 18, 2011


LYMPHATIC SYSTEM 

Which represents listening to and acting on your intuition so that you can protect yourself in negative situations. October 18th is also a 5 day the day of change and adventure, the day of multitasking. This day comes out of a 14 which indicates that it is creative and work related as well. On this day you are asked to rely on your intuition as you deal with change. You may be asked to think in terms of doing many things at the same time as you move to deal with many new things in your life.

Affirmation for the day. It's now okay for me to use my intuition to deal with the many changes that are being asked of me. As I use my intuition I feel safe and protected even in negative situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment